Hotel & Travel
The host city for Cochlear Nordic Symposium 2019 is Malmö.
Hotel & Conference venue
Quality Hotel View
Hyllie stationstorg 29
215 32 Malmö
+46 (0)40 37 41 00
A block of rooms have been reserved at a discounted conference rate. Please, contact the hotel directly to make your reservation. You will recieve the code in the confirmation email for your specific country upon registering. Last day to use your code to get the discounted price, is November 23rd. After this date, we cannot guarantee rooms at the hotel and at a discounted price.
Discounted price for one night: 938 SEK/night plus VAT (1050 SEK with VAT) for one or two persons in a double room, breakfast included.
Full price: Pending around 1500-2500 SEK/night plus VAT for one or two persons in a double room, breakfast included.
Check-in at 15.00. Check out at 11.00.
Book your hotel room via email firstname.lastname@example.org - please add Cochlear, hotel code (you find it in your confirmation email), contact information and payment method in the email to make sure you get the discounted price.
From Copenhagen Airport to Quality Hotel View
- By train, ca 12 minutes - take Pågatåg or Öresundståg to Hyllie train station. Walk 50 meters to the hotel entrance. You buy your ticket in the red ticket machines at the airport. Be prepared to show id on the train. Cards accepted: VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express. Price: 110 SEK
- By taxi, ca 25 minutes - Taxi Kurir +46 40 70 000. Price: ca 800 SEK
From Malmö Airport to Quality Hotel View
- By taxi, ca 25 minutes, Taxi Kurir +46 40 70 000. Price: ca 440 SEK
From Malmö Central Station to Quality Hotel View
- By train, ca 9 minutes - take Pågatåg or Öresundståg to Hyllie train station. Walk 50 meters to the hotel entrance. Price: 35 SEK
- By bus, ca 15 minutes - take Stadsbuss 8 to Hyllie bus station. Walk 50 meters to the hotel entrance. Price: 35 SEK
- By taxi, ca 20 minutes, Taxi Kurir, +46 40 70 000. Price: ca 230 SEK
- The hotel have secure underground parking. You can take the lift up directly to the reception when you have parked.
- The hotel is cash-free. This makes the hotel a more secure workplace and allows the staff to spend more time taking care of the guests. It minimises any mistrust, and it enables faster and more secure payments.
Cochlear Nordic and partners all follow MedTech Code of Ethical Conduct. The guidelines may differ from country to country. Please clarify with your local contact person.